An Awesome Website for Creating Games

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14653557/?claim=t2rgqvyj442">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
(Please ignore this code.  I am just claiming my blog on Bloglovin'.  The Real Post starts below.)

These last two weeks have been super busy as I am wrapping up the school year. However, I have the majority of my end of the year work completed. Now, I am ready to enjoy my final two days with my students.

As I was searching for some fun activities to do at the end of the year, I came across this website.

This Website has a huge variety of games to make for your students to practice any skill.

The website is from Warrensburg Schools, and it includes a huge list of sites for making games. This resource includes everything from electronic flashcards to "arcade style" games. Some of the sites I already use, some I've used in the past but "forgotten about", and some are completely new to me. There are 32 total sites listed.  Here is a sample of what the page looks like.

This Website has a huge variety of games to make for your students to practice any skill.

I will definitely hit this site hard over the summer as I prepare for the new year. I love to incorporate technology in a wide variety of ways in order to keep lessons fresh and engaging. I hope you are able to find and use some of the great sites on this list!

I'm wishing everyone a smooth ending to the school year!
Thank you!

Mary

No comments

Back to Top