Behavior BINGO!

Now that I am moving to second grade, a lot of things need to change.  In fourth grade, we used a token economy for almost all of our behavior management.  In second grade, the clip chart is a huge part of how individuals receive rewards and consequences.  Today, I'd like to share my spin on part of the reward system that my new team shared with me.

Behavior BINGO is a great way to motivate your students!

When the former second grade teacher moved on to third grade, she generously left me her behavior clip chart.  (It is the same as the others on the team.)  Students may move up and down the clip chart throughout the day.  (I will write more on this in a future post.)  If  a student ends the day on "pink", they get to write their number on the BINGO board.  When the board is full, my helper will draw a number  from the jar.  Whoever gets picked can choose one of the Student Reward Cards.

This post shares how my students earn these fun reward cards.

I love the motivational aspects of this system.  I asked some of my former fourth graders about it, and they all thought it was lots of fun.  I can't wait to use it in my class next year.  If you are interested in any of the printables for the BINGO game, you can get them by clicking on the pink button below.


I am looking forward to sharing more new systems with you as I create them this summer.

Thank you!

Mary

No comments

Back to Top