Plural Nouns: Freebies & Updates

I can not believe that my summer is already about half over.  I have been trying very hard to balance my time between checking items off my to do list and spending quality time with my family and friends.  Of course, I won't get to either as much as I'd like to, but I'm going to keep enjoying my time.

One of the things I have been working on is updating my TPT products.  As I switch my products over from Fit to be Fourth to Elementary Engagement, I am looking them over carefully.  I have made many product updates, given many "makeovers", and completely overhauled some of my products.  Most recently, I have worked on my plural nouns resources.

There are lots of great plural noun resources on this post!

Before I get to the updates I made, I'd like to share a couple of free resources for plural nouns.  First up is a great website I found.  This site is called Grammar for Kids.  On the sidebar, there is a list of grammar topics.  Once you click on the link, you will find a wide variety of games that will give your students fun practice on the skill.  These games are great to assign on Google Classroom, post on your classroom website, and/or use as a word work option for the Daily 5/3.

Here is a screenshot with some of the plural noun games.  There are 16 games total.

There are lots of great plural noun resources on this post!

I have updated my plural nouns products in my TPT store.  To thank you for following my blog, I have one of the new printables as a freebie.  Here is my plural noun word search.  You can download the word search and answer key by clicking on the pink button below.

There are lots of great plural noun resources on this post.  This fun plural noun word find is free!


As I added new printable resources to my Plural Nouns Bundle, I decided to offer the Interactive Notebook, worksheets, assessment and printable activities as a separate resource.  Here is a preview of the new resource.  It is currently marked 50% off in my store.  The price will stay there until the end of the day on Saturday, July 9.  You can click on any of the pictures below to see the product in my store.

There are lots of great plural noun resources on this post!

There are lots of great plural noun resources on this post!

There are lots of great plural noun resources on this post!

There are lots of great plural noun resources on this post!

There are lots of great plural noun resources on this post!

I also have my other plural noun resources marked at 20% off until the end of the day on Saturday, July 9.  They have all received recent makeovers.  Click on the pictures below to view them in detail.

There are lots of great plural noun resources on this post!

There are lots of great plural noun resources on this post!

There are lots of great plural noun resources on this post!

There are lots of great plural noun resources on this post!

I hope you found something you can use when you teach plural nouns this year.

Thank you, and have a great weekend!


Mary

No comments

Back to Top