Three New Tabs

Now that I've had this blog for a couple of months, I want to make sure that it stays organized.  I have added some pages to make it easier for you to find the technology resources that I refer to in my blog.

This blog has organized tabs for technology resources.


The quick links page lists all the websites that I have written about on my blog.  I included a short description, a link to the site, and a link to my blog post.

I have two iPads for my classroom, and I plan on purchasing one for personal use this summer.  I love using the iPad in my classroom because it is motivating for the students and it helps me with organization. I will share my favorite apps with you on my blog and link them on the iPad Apps page.

On the Google page, I will post all the apps and extensions that I have shared on my blog.  I am rather obsessed with Google, so I expect that page will grow soon.

I hope this is helpful.

Enjoy the weekend! 
Mary

No comments

Back to Top